for a free consultation please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O.D. – Private Off-Grid Development
P.O.D. or Private Ofgrid Development, propose a niche service to the Housing market. It can supply all types of demands in the prefabricated Housing segment. The concept came to fruition following a reflection on movable/modulable habitat, and taking in consideration workforce and logistic.
From 35 to 100m2 (per unit) of sustainable and habitable functional living space made possible by the building functions of each panels. Materials for main frame can be sourced worldwide and interior composition can be selected by clients at order. Distribution takes place along the existing Housing market services and selected regional Architects.
Adaptability to environments is a must in Housing development. Today prefabricated account for 10 to 30% of Housing market from Europe to Japan. Japan remain the leader in prefabricated demand, India and Africa growth demands lead short term market demands. P.O.D. provides with a reliable solution for remote & Of Grid demand, and can be adapted to any usage or any terrain and environments types.
- Answering immediate Ofgrid and remote housing demands// Disaster relief due to environmental causes, Humanitarian settlement, of-grid hospital, schools and social housing.
- Provide with a fast response to emergency demand.// Logistic compatibility present with a solution for global responses to allow displace populations to access immediate life sustainable housing.
- Offers a sustainable solution for remote work camps.// Movable at will, the solution for remote work force living, offering comfort.
- Carbon Neutral Housing.// The solution provides with carbon neutral housing specs, in its manufacturing, and usage, according to any life style and environment types.
- Affordability and ownership.// the basic cost for a live-in P.O.D. unit is set at 28k$. Ownership includes P.O.D. swap, P.O.D. relocation management. Rent and storage program and comes as extra cost.
Focus Clients.// States, Relieve Funds, Corporations, Humanitarian Organizations, and Individuals worldwide.