The Edge of the Age, the HOB SPR 2020,
Civilization & the ‘weight’ of Time.
Civilization and Evolution look very much like they goes hand in hand, nothing is less true of course and it is not long before Human of Earth realize that the only things shaped to give birth to Human Civilization are stones and rock. Human Civilization throughout times, left no apparent traces, only fragment of culture and echoes of ideology, and yet, Humanity 2020 is at an edge of another kind, a Planetary Civilization in the making. difficult not to appreciate the perfect timing this paper come out, and with the understanding that this publication subject to close Spring 2020 was chosen a year ago, it all take time, but when the clock adjust sometime you get it just right, and apparently the time call for the Action(s). here is what the HOB have for you from an alternative view point at the down of a Planetary Civilization.
If we look at Earth story, what We collectively know of it, at least from Academia and the Alternative, it provide with evidence that the Human Social Tool kit, as much as the ‘mechanical tools’ or the Biologic one for that matter, was in functions over half a billion of year ago. What is left of it is Us, Human in existence year book 2020.
Remain of Civilization long gone and only reminded to Us in the Stone & Scriptures managed by Archeological activities are scattered all over this Planet lay vestige of what is tag Civilization. Disregarding Time(s), and only considering People, every Phenotypes of this Planet was the ruler of something, organized over vast land mass and keeper of the ‘science’ of the moment, what in truth is use as ‘reference’ or ‘empirical data’s’ falls short to explain the Consciousness and never seen before (at least from the empirical records) Scientient Creative Mind as Human’s stand’s now, but are we the continuity of one? One type of Human (not in the Gene but in the Mind), One type of Civilization, one type of Life. so we came up with 2 simple and reccurent questions.
Could we have attain our current and common state of modernity without so many casualties, by Will or accidental causes?
Is there any protection from the truth?
but we ended up with one other question. a legitimate Human question. Is there anyone who withhold enough Organic Intelligence to understand what is ongoing and will it be anyone with enough Intellect Quotient to propose a suitable and understandable explanation?
The ongoing events being orchestrated by anyone in existence today, with only Emotional Intelligence and some form of Universal Intuition as survival tools, to make way and accept that this reality, this Dimension have been overused, too much energy trapped in matter, and that this Humanity look for an escape velocity momentum to realize its future potential and move along gracefully.
This is the HOB closing Spring 2020,
We all see Human Future ‘enhance’ in a way, the search for comfort is and remain the absolute, in a SlideShare from 2017 by Amal Sha in the form of a listing of what could await for Humanity future, as in Human on a Planet or Planetary Civilization. What make these assumption realistic, is the number of Human Champion ready to take on the challenge and with it all of Humanity. Logical? Democratic? Humanity have its way to go along, and like scoot, Individuals are in charge of testing the boundaries of this reality, for instance when Jeff Bezos says he acquire the Washington Post newspaper to give a longer runway, ¥€$, what ‘this Champion’ really mean is that You will take of a way or another this Summer the World will awake to a Blue Horizon, toward what remain unknown, but these Champion surely are taking Humanity for a ride, to the Future.
#Amal Sha extract //
- Humanities The Future?
- Future of Humanity Future of Religion Future of Government Future of Money Future of Art Future of Architecture Future of Science and Technology Future of Society Future of Humans.
- The most instructive way I know to express this cosmic chronology is to imagine the fifteen-billion-year lifetime of the universe (or at least its present incarnation since the Big Bang) compressed into the span of a single year. Then every billion years of Earth history would correspond to about twenty-four days of our cosmic year, and one second of that year to 475 real revolutions of the Earth about the sun. On this scale, the events of our history books-even books that make significant efforts to deprovincialize the present-are so compressed that it is necessary to give a second-by- second recounting of the last seconds of the cosmic year. Even then, we find events listed as contemporary that we have been taught to consider as widely separated in time. In the history of life, an equally rich tapestry must have been woven in other periods-for example, between 10:02 and 10:03 on the morning of April 6th or September 16th. But we have detailed records only for the very end of the cosmic year. -Gardens of Eden by Carl Sagan.
- PRE-DECEMBER DATES • Big Bang ~January 1 • Origin of the Milky Way Galaxy ~ May 1 • Origin of the solar system ~ September 9 • Formation of the Earth ~ September 14 • Origin of life on Earth ~ September 25 • Formation of the oldest rocks known on Earth ~ October 2 • Date of oldest fossils (bacteria and blue-green algae) ~ October 9 • Invention of sex (by microorganisms) ~ November 1 • Oldest fossil photosynthetic plants ~November 12 • Eukaryotes (first cells with nuclei) flourish ~ November 15.
- DECEMBER 31st • Origin of Proconsul and Ramapithecus, probable ancestors of apes and men ~ 1:30 P.M. • First humans ~ 10:30 P.M. • Widespread use of stone tools ~11:00 P.M. • Domestication of fire by Peking man ~11:46 P.M. • Beginning of most recent glacial period ~11:56 P.M. • Seafarers settle Australia ~11:58P.M. • Extensive cave painting in Europe ~11:59 P.M. • Invention of agriculture ~11:59:20 P.M. • Neolithic civilization; first cities ~11:59:35 P.M. • First dynasties in Sumer, Ebla and Egypt; development of astronomy ~11:59:50 P.M. • Invention of the alphabet; Akkadian Empire ~11:59:51P.M. • Hammurabic legal codes in Babylon; Middle Kingdom in Egypt ~11:59:52 P.M. • Bronze metallurgy; Mycenaean culture; Trojan War; Olmec culture: invention of the compass ~11:59:53 P.M.
- DECEMBER 31st • Iron metallurgy; First Assyrian Empire; Kingdom of Israel; • founding of Carthage by Phoenicia ~11:59:54 P.M. • Ahsokan India; Ch’in Dynasty China; Periclean Athens; birth of Buddha ~11:59:55 P.M. • Euclidean geometry; Archimedean physics; Ptolemaic astronomy; Roman Empire; birth of Christ ~11:59:56 P.M. • Zero and decimals invented in Indian arithmetic; Rome falls; Moslem conquests- ~11:59:57 P.M. • Mayan civilization; Sung Dynasty China; Byzantine empire; Mongol invasion; Crusades ~11:59:58 P.M. • Renaissance in Europe; voyages of discovery from Europe and from Ming Dynasty China; emergence of the experimental method in science ~11:59:59 P.M. • Widespread development of science and technology; emergence of a global culture; acquisition of the means for self-destruction of the human species; The first steps in spacecraft planetary exploration and of the search for extra-terrestrial intelligence. ~ Now: first second of New Year’s Day.
- Understanding Time The construction of such tables and calendars is inevitably humbling. It is disturbing to find that in such a cosmic year the Earth does not condense out of interstellar matter until early September; dinosaurs emerge on Christmas Eve; flowers arise on December 28th; and men and women originate at 10:30 P.M. on New Year’s Eve. All of recorded history occupies the last ten seconds of December 31; and the time from the waning of the Middle Ages to the present occupies little more than one second. But because I have arranged it that way, the first cosmic year has just ended. And despite the insignificance of the instant we have so far occupied in cosmic time, it is clear that what happens on and near Earth at the beginning of the second cosmic year will depend very much on the scientific wisdom and the distinctly human sensitivity of mankind.
- Future Shock – Culture Shock The parallel term “culture shock” has already begun to creep into the popular vocabulary. Culture shock is the effect that immersion in a strange culture has on the unprepared visitor. The culture shock phenomenon accounts for much of the bewilderment, frustration, and disorientation that plagues people in their dealings with other societies. It causes a breakdown in communication, a misreading of reality, an inability to cope. Yet culture shock is relatively mild in comparison with the much more serious malady, future shock. Future shock is the dizzying disorientation brought on by the premature arrival of the future. It may well be the most important disease of tomorrow.
- Future Shock – Culture Shock Future shock is a time phenomenon, a product of the greatly accelerated rate of change in society. It arises from the superimposition of a new culture on an old one. It is culture shock in one’s own society. Take an individual out of his own culture and set him down suddenly in an environment sharply different from his own, with a different set of cues to react to different conceptions of time, space, work, love, religion, sex, and everything else then cut him off from any hope of retreat to a more familiar social landscape, and the dislocation he suffers is doubly severe. Moreover, if this new culture is itself in constant turmoil, and if—worse yet—its values are incessantly changing, the sense of disorientation will be still further intensified. Given few clues as to what kind of behaviour is rational under the radically new circumstances, the victim may well become a hazard to himself and others.
- Future Shock Time frame Painting with the broadest of brush strokes, biologist Julian Huxley informs us that “The tempo of human evolution during recorded history is at least 100,000 times as rapid as that of pre-human evolution.” Inventions or improvements of a magnitude that took perhaps 50,000 years to accomplish during the early Palaeolithic era were, he says, “run through in a mere millennium toward its close; and with the advent of settled civilization, the unit of change soon became reduced to the century.” The rate of change, accelerating throughout the past 5000 years, has become, in his words, “particularly noticeable during the past 300 years.”.
- Future Shock “Technology” To most people, the term technology conjures up images of smoky steel mills or clanking machines. Perhaps the classic symbol of technology is still the assembly line created by Henry Ford half a century ago and made into a potent social icon by Charlie Chaplin in Modern Times. This symbol, however, has always been inadequate, indeed, misleading, for technology has always been more than factories and machines. The invention of the horse collar in the middle ages led to major changes in agricultural methods and was as much a technological advance as the invention of the Bessemer furnace centuries later. Moreover, technology includes techniques, as well as the machines that may or may not be necessary to apply them. It includes ways to make chemical reactions occur, ways to breed fish, plant forests, light theatres, count votes or teach history.
- Future Shock “Acceleration” The old symbols of technology are even more misleading today, when the most advanced technological processes are carried out far from assembly lines or open hearths. Indeed, in electronics, in space technology, in most of the new industries, relative silence and clean surroundings are characteristic—even sometimes essential. And the assembly line—the organization of armies of men to carry out simple repetitive functions—is an anachronism. It is time for our symbols of technology to change—to catch up with the quickening changes in technology, itself. This acceleration is frequently dramatized by a thumbnail account of the progress in transportation. It has been pointed out, for example, that in 6000 B.C. the fastest transportation available to man over long distances was the camel caravan, averaging eight miles per hour. It was not until about 1600 B.C. when the chariot was invented that the maximum speed was raised to roughly twenty miles per hour. So impressive was this invention, so difficult was it to exceed this speed limit, that nearly 3,500 years later, when the first mail coach began operating in England in 1784, it averaged a mere ten mph. The first steam locomotive, introduced in 1825, could muster a top speed of only thirteen mph, and the great sailing ships of the time laboured along at less than half that speed. It was probably not until the 1880’s that man, with the help of a more advanced steam locomotive, managed to reach a speed of one hundred mph. It took the human race millions of years to attain that record. It took only fifty-eight years, however, to quadruple the limit, so that by 1938 airborne man was cracking the 400-mph line. It took a mere twenty-year flick of time to double the limit again. And by the 1960’s rocket planes approached speeds of 4000 mph, and men in space capsules were circling the earth at 18,000 mph. Plotted on a graph, the line representing progress in the past generation would leap vertically off the page.
- Future Shock “Are we blind to change?” • “You would make a ship sail against the winds and currents by lighting a bonfire under her decks? I have no time for such nonsense.” – Napoléon Bonaparte Within a few years ships with sails got replaced by steam ships. • In 1865 a newspaper editor told his readers that “Well-informed people know that it is impossible to transmit the voice over wires and that, were it possible to do so, the thing would be of no practical value.“ Less than 10 years later Telephone was invented. • Famous American astronomer, Simon Newcomb, had not long before assured the world that “No possible combination of known substances, known forms of machinery and known forms of force, can be united in a practical machine by which man shall fly long distances.“ Just a few years later Wright brother made the first flight. • “nothing less than feeblemindedness to expect anything to come of the horseless carriage movement.“ 6 Years later 1 Million Ford Model T cars were made in Detroit. • Rutherford, himself, the discoverer of the atom, who said in 1933 that the energy in the atom’s nucleus would never be released. In 1942 First controlled Chain reaction took place. Again and again the human brain—including the first class scientific brain—has blinded itself to the novel possibilities of the future, has narrowed its field of concern to gain momentary reassurance, only to be rudely shaken by the accelerative thrust. -Future Shock by Alvin Toffler// E Extract/here
In all, an amount of possible so vast, that each may be apply either to Human groups (with ongoing conclusions), or, Individually, and this is where the action is, away from simulations, opening the gate of human consciousness by experiences remain and is the only last and untapped stepstone humanity have yet to walk on, today the decision will be made individually, but we can already see the changes in group behavior, as soon as each and every components of these groups will feel confident enough, Individual actions will become the daily life of billion’s of human, not as a gig economy, more like an ecosystem of its own. Now that say decision imply a total change of how human’s ‘manage’ themselves, but the trends are in day to day time set for knowledge, reflection and of course social activities. What is amazing, is to see how what is taking place is compatible with what we actually leave behind from culture to habits, it is a form of continuity, but there is a difference between a continuing story, and the forever surprising evolution of our existence.
Cosmosapient, Cosmosentient, Comoscientient, or just Universal?
Disregarding the geographical location you find yourself at while reading this paper, every individual around you is well aware of the existence of what we call ‘Space’, in Human terms, the dark canopy lightened up by billion’s of Stars at night. During the Day, Our Star the Sun rule the sky, so much so that the Human community had to wait 2020 for relevant exposures of what Our Star really is and do and how it affect Human’s of Earth and its short term effects, but this is an entire different subject, the HOB Outer World will release a Summer paper on the subject. To continue with the stated subtitle, Our Universality is not in doubt, anywhere you find yourself into, Human’s of Earth are conscious of there Universality, so why is it so difficult to come to reason with Ourselves as a Sapient, Sentient and Scientient community of Beings. Here is a return ticket to a subject the HOB regarded about 15 years ago, and it ask if We have accumulated enough in all form of Life experiences, as Individuals and as a Human Community, to ask if We have reach a creative state allowing Us a Universal Consciousness, or in other words, do we imagine the Universe as it is, or is it that what is in existence is out of reach of Our perception.
/Ext//Terraforming Mars, Interstellar Travel, Immortality, and OurDestiny Beyond Earth by Michio Kaku. The Future of Humanity: Terraforming Mars, Interstellar Travel, Immortality, and Our Destiny Beyond Earth book is not really ordinary book, you have it then the world is in your hands. The benefit you get by reading this book is actually information inside this reserve incredible fresh, you will get information which is getting deeper an individual read a lot of information you will get. This kind of PDF The Future of Humanity: Terraforming Mars, Interstellar Travel, Immortality, and Our Destiny Beyond Earth without we recognize teach the one who looking at it become critical in imagining and analyzing. Don’t be worry PDF The Future of Humanity: Terraforming Mars, Interstellar Travel, Immortality, and Our Destiny Beyond Earth can bring any time you are and not make your tote space or bookshelves’ grow to be full because you can have it inside your lovely laptop even cell phone. This PDF The Future of Humanity: Terraforming Mars, Interstellar Travel, Immortality, and Our Destiny Beyond Earth having great arrangement in word and layout, so you will not really feel uninterested in reading// here///
Very likely, consciousness will take over, how soon? Soon enough! To propulse this Humanity into its own Future is an 8 billion Souls job, and no compromise or unanimous decision will do, We move forward Individually, and nothing else will until We have resume with Our Universality, and the acceptance that Our aim on Earth is absolute. The best way to imagine this, is to picture 8 billion Human’s strong in skills and engineering, emancipated in what Our Brain allow Us too, all forms of Intelligence, enhanced by knowledge and trained in all ways possible, only than this Humanity will be able to move onto the physical Universe, for now, it is only in Our collective imagination that this future takes place.
About the quest for Genomic Transcendence.
Time is such that this Human experience is limited. Much can be achieve of course, and more by some than other Human but the conflict of what was made and by whom over the end of the 20th Century and entering the 21st Century is now in question, the advance in Genomic research, disclosed or not, will only start to be revealed now, outstanding when you know that double helix are carved in stones erected well over 10 000 years ago.
From ‘printed clay tablet’ to nowadays movie industry, the use of Our imagination for ‘what Our Genes could do’, have been the center of interests it seams for all Civilizations. but We create the tools of Our needs, likely a ‘Silicon base Life form’ would have very different needs that the ones of Human, however, we aim at Human Civilization so we will stay within the Human realm.
– A Life form beyond what is perceivable in this Physical Realm is, well, unimaginable, so we only aim at the element of Life ‘as per Our own standard’-
The ‘monster within’ resonate more like a B series film title than a reasonable prospect for a science study, what we aim at here is what the Gene carry, or contain, the Human Gene that is, and the absolute devotion of the many in what Our Genes will becomes, what will becomes of Us matter less, nowadays, hey, say for over 2 decades, the Gene is the interest, and to Transcend it the ultimate goal. And this is where the issue is, not just in complexity, but in ‘what Genes’ (as in other than Human) the Human Gene is made of. Castle cards falls as most of what the theory of evolution teach Us and what a selective ideology can do to a Planetary Civilization in the making fail to deliver a Human Society who no longer sustain a system and slowly walk out of delusion.
Ext//These studies have led to the perception that HGT occurs very infrequently in most animals, especially in vertebrates [5,6]. Furthermore, there are concerns over the validity of the examples of HGT reported in humans [19–22]. The original report on the human genome sequence  described prokaryote-to-vertebrate HGT discovered by aligning human sequences to those of a small number of species (not many genomes were available at the time), including only two metazoans, D. melanogaster and Caenorhabditis elegans. Any proteins aligning to bacteria but not to these two metazoans, or to the other two eukaryotic proteomes used (Arabidopsis thaliana and Saccharomyces cerevisiae), were considered to be a result of prokaryote-to-vertebrate HGT. However, these four eukaryotic species do not contain orthologs of all ‘native’ human genes (that is, those not horizontally acquired), leading to incorrect identification of HGT (false positives) and the subsequent rejection of many cases by phylogenetic analyses [20–22]. The problem (the availability of a limited number of eukaryotic genomes for comparison in studies of HGT) has lessened in the intervening decade; thousands of proteomes (including several primates) are now available in UniProt, allowing prediction of HGT using alignment to hundreds of species and subsequent phylogenetic validation, as shown in recent work in invertebrates (for example, [12,23,24]). In the human, however, there have been no follow-up studies since the original genome paper, and the true scale of HGT in humans, and metazoans generally, remains unclear./// here,…
History books are fill with creatures long reported to have vanished from Earth, and relative truth or simply a source for imagination, Human of Earth always had an interest for ‘created creatures’, but when authorize to overlook its Own ‘creature’ potential, ‘the’ Human collectively deny its ‘Earth collective parenthood, so we use reference, Human made one to promote theories that are on their way to reshape Humanity from the Gene inside out. no politic added we will move on using an allegory, say the Scylla a multy headed Water snake like creature (to keep away from Human like one), to remind Us that nothing new is happening here, Humanity has contemplated such idea’s of ‘beings’, elaborated or not, for Eon’s, to enter the subject further, what is it that makes Us idealizing strange and always destructive creatures. back to the realm of Human, it becomes uneasy to vision an enhance Biology, without changing the shell, the conclusion of this is Humanity present test, and what better defines it that the current states Humanity finds it self in, to conclude we will just say that this is the perfect reflection of the ‘creatures’ We so dearly elect and worship, un-Human and out of imagination.
Forgotten Science or Occulted knowledge? it is long now since a Scylla was reported walking the streets of major Earth Metropolis, made or arrived in Existence by other means, Human creativity and imagination have difficulties ‘thinking’ away from existing concepts. Eccentric Time(s) call for eccentric behavior, say Eso-Centric, nothing Pagan, what we refer too as here is that ‘these creatures may have existed or not in the flesh, can the current ‘container’, “Human’’ carry on the Spirit? everyday reality proves Us so, the ‘monster within’ is by default, a void Nature can’t fill, a Human Creation let to lead in a state of fear, out of consciousness, how unfortunate that these ‘chosen’ Individual’s come to shape this Humanity, is that the reflection of Our collective wish, or is it that Our collective Will is compromised.
Now you come to grasp where we re going with this, Civilization’s recorded on Earth have always had to deal with a ‘form like creature or another’, real or not, it appear that Humanity have made a jump of the reservation once too many when it come to the creativity of extraordinary beings. The other possibility is that these creatures existed once and this assumption change everything. The very simple thoughts that ‘the Horlogeur Astra’ have come to close with meanings, so precise in the definition of existence of all things that Human consciousness have finally reach the boundaries of this Dimension within which all have been divided, splitted, separated, organized ranked, named and classified, some say an Organic Memory for the Universe to remember its own existence, only Time remain.
Not Concluded & Ongoing!
From Earth, the Divine Astra’s co-ruling this Star system from this time on enter a retrograde position, it is now that “Uranus, the Father with His Grandson Mars will disseminate Our Star Wills once again, and once again for Humanity to adapt, in this form or another, consciousness of this Human experience is in existence for that good reason alone, a conscious observer is needed for a reality to be. what this has to do with Civilization and the weight of time? so far all Civilization have used the same references, and it is with the support of the Stars that Humanity was able to disseminate knowledge, as the World of Human is today, it maybe so that We will soon find relevant once more to raise Our Eyes at night and wonder, how this great celestial mechanism affects Us all.
Qt// – Free of boundaries does not mean free of obligation, human life is rule by obligations natural one and counter intuitive one, survival mechanism don’t work anymore, at the second you loose your pace of mind, you loose contact with existence adding more tension, more stress and gaining less and less understanding of your own present condition, what it mean is that we have to make a choice, push it until it brakes or not. in both ways we will have to respect our natural survival obligations, and that mean change of pace so yes bumpy. how fascinating, humanity will have to transcend, this state doesn’t satisfy anyone anymore, and it is a feeling shared all over the planet. – //EQ/
If Time is un-measurable in quantitative weight, it is very different in what Human experience every decade when an extra decimal is added, the weight of time is a Human creation, ‘a creature of Our collective imagination’ for Human to endure and shape a reality that is if anything made of pain and suffering, existential causes are and will remain the ultimate target, to be vaillant won’t do, abandonment to the Self either, and in all convictions acceptance of Our infinite existence remain an achievement, it is yet to become a State of Being.
Earth 2020, equipped with convictions looking like destinies spears Humanity is in disbelieve, the limitation of what was once the pillar of Civilization are call to decay, Entropy at Work, consciousness of Death won’t do it anymore, Humanity Consciousness as shifted, now more Sentient than ever, the ability to perceive the reality of Senses as Human Beings does today is un-precedented, but this Humanity will have to understand the value of its Universal reality, and this reality base on what is commonly perceivable by Human Being is something indescribable, an invisible force which allows us not to arm our own when all of Our Owns are at risk. This exist in its opposite form, when forces are in use as a “blackmail for ‘safety’” and ‘social order’, so, how long do you see this continuing?
For a Planetary Civilization and an Ethical Consciousness.
The Edge of the Age, the HOB SPR 2020,
Civilization & the ‘weight’ of Time.
//for archives purposes/ this paper was redacted between June 2019 and December 2019, edited and re edited numerous times, the title was change to “Civilization, Future?” and change back to the original, re edited during sars2 and corrected for publication. in conclusion we have made a common decision to publish the original draft//